Last updated: December 15, 2020
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the data alone or in conjunction with any other data in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of your personal data is governed by applicable privacy laws.
Collection of Personal Data
Some of your data may be collected by us:
1. The mobile phone installation application list. In order to use the function of sharing and message notification from AI Camera, we need to collect the mobile phone installation application list. We will use your personal data to check whether the mobile phone has installed the APP to ensure that it can use normally. If you do not provide such data, the AI Camera application will not be able to know whether the mobile phone has the relevant application installed or give you an accurate response.
2. Permission of mobile phone. In order to normal use of the related functions of AI Camera, we need to obtain the permission of opening the mobile phone lens, and need to have the rights to transfer the video and pictures in the mobile phone library to AI Camera, including the use of video and pictures. If you do not provide such permission, the AI Camera application will not be able to provide normal use of the camera status display and operation recording function.
3. Face Recognition. In order to provide the Services, AI Camera use face recognition technology to recognize faces in photos and camera experiences. AI Camera may detect and use facial marks to provide face recognition contents and facial manipulation features. Our Services may utilize calculation results of firebase ML kit from google in relation to depth of facial mapping information, which may require to use your facial recognition features in order to ensure the face image processing effect and perform feature analysis using the algorithm. The information we collect cannot be used for identifying a specific person, and is used to provide the mentioned features only. When the content recommendation is finished or upon the closing of the application, the facial mapping information is discarded.
When we want to use the data for other purposes not covered by this Policy, we will ask for your consent in advance.
Retention of Personal Data
All Personal Data collected by us will only be stored locally in your AI Camera or your personal device and is never backed up to anywhere else. We have no access to the personal data collected by AI Camera application and APP. For the local data of the mobile phone, when you uninstall the AI Camera application or clear the data of AI Camera application, such data will be cleared from the mobile phone.
We protect your data using technical measures to minimize the risks of misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, loss or theft, and loss of access. We conduct internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and technical and organizational security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal data. Despite our best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. If you believe that the security of your data has been compromised, or if you like more information on the measures we use to protect your data, please contact us.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from a child below the age of sixteen (16), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent. In the case we discover that a child under sixteen (16) has provided us with personal information; we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the APP we collect data and information on your mobile phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Last updated: December 01, 2018
Protection and Scope
Purpose and Scope of Personal Data Collection
Based on purposes of marketing, customers management and services, and provides other e-commerce services, fulfills statutory or contractual obligations, protects the interests of related parties, and after-sales services, as well as comply with terms of business registration or article. In accordance with the nature of each service, AndroVideo may collect your name, contact information (including but not limited to phone number, E-mail and address, etc.), service units, titles, materials required to complete the above services, and IP address, and other personal data that can directly or indirectly identify user’s personal data. In addition, AndroVideo will record the user's IP address in the website according to the nature of the service provided, such as the use of software/hardware clicked pages, as a reference for traffic analysis and network behavior for improving the quality of website services without associated with individuals specifically.
Exploit and Security of Personal Data
AndroVideo collects Personal data, which sufficient to identify the user’s information are internal used only, processed and used in accordance with the purpose of the collection, provided that: prior statement, or necessary for completion provision of services or contract obligations, or in accordance with relevant laws or authority's orders, AndroVideo will not provide above mentioned information to any third party (including domestic and overseas), or to other than the purpose of collection hereunder.
Rights of Personal Data Owner
Personal data owner may request for viewing data or duplicates, however, AndroVideo may charge necessary costs and fees. You may request to modify or correct if personal information changes, or incorrect. When the purpose of collecting personal data invalid or expire, you may request for delete, discontinue processing or using of personal data, provided that the necessary for AndroVideo to perform its duties or obligations.
Statement of Personal Data Protection
AndroVideo will comply with "Personal Data Protection Act" to process and use your personal data properly, and take relevant data protection measures as follows:
1. Use of the data: The parties apply for participating in relevant activity through filling the form and specifying relevant information, the parties will be
treated as agree to provide personal data for the commercial purpose of AndroVideo.
2. Duration of use: AndroVideo may contact with the person contained in this form.You can request AndroVideo to modify or discontinue using the data if
unwilling to provide personal data.
3. As above purposes, AndroVideo will not be able to provide relevant services if you fail or cannot provide personal information.
In accordance with nature of each service, and to comply provision of relevant services, or to enable related services to be successfully completed or fulfilled, AndroVideo will respect your decision of unwilling to provide relevant personal data required by each service and not agree to provide personal data, as well as this Privacy statement and related notification as to the collection, processing, utilization and international transmission of personal data, you may not be able to use such services or obtain relevant information of each service. AndroVideo reserves the right to agree to provide such services or information.
Right of Amendment